Rep’d – A Service That Will Allow Residents to Submit Questions to the Mayor
– What will it take to fix our roads? –
– How does the city budget work? –
We all have questions about White Salmon, but it can be difficult to join city meetings to ask them.
That’s why White Salmon has launched Rep’d, a service that will allow residents to submit and “vote up” the questions that matter most to them.
Every week, Mayor Marla Keithler and staff will review questions and create brief video answers. Whether it’s related to budget, parks, fire, or city planning, we hope this creates an open forum where everyone feels comfortable raising concerns, suggesting ideas, or simply learning more about how our city works.
Participating is simple:
- Visit www.repd.us/white_salmon
- Submit a written question or “vote up” existing questions
- City staff will answer top questions weekly on Thursdays with short video responses
Hopefully you’ll find this platform useful, and that it will allow our community to feel more connected to city staff and representatives.
If at any time you feel Rep’d isn’t the right forum for your questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to directly to the Mayor via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.